Every Advanced Midwifery Studies enrollee can customize her educational experience with Ancient Art Midwifery Institute in a number of ways.
She can customize her experience and education by:* subscribe to our online study group for daily updates, inspiration, quizzes and contests.
* have a mentor and then mentor someone else.
* participate in frequent conference calls & teleconferences.
* subscribe to our bi-monthly Class Notes.
* take advantage of the opportunity to move her position on the Honor Roll by submitting Honor Roll Tiebreaker options.
* earn more than just the basic certificate, by submitting Associated Education Units.
* add an enormous amount of study options by becoming a Philomath.
* submit additional work or experience documentation for Associated Education Unit credit.
* volunteer to ‘teach’ a Virtual Class on any topic within her expertise.
* enroll in ‘Challenge’ mini courses.
* submit completed projects and quizzes for AEUs, Honor Roll Tiebreaker and monthly drawings.
* participate in our birth related study group which is also open to non-enrollees, Helping Hands Connection.
* complete topical Intensive Study Modules for Associated Education Unit credit.
* earn extensions and AEUs as a volunteer for our Special Project Team or an ongoing position.
* earn a Certified Childbirth Educator credential.
* participate in the NARM FOCUS program and have a CPM Tutor.